Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heart to Heart

Well, I had the heart to heart talk with my hubby. It didn't seem to do any good. I told him that I don't want to be married to him anymore and that I don't know if I even love him. I honestly don't know that I ever have. I told him that. He didn't seem to hear it. I know that it was harsh, but he just won't go away. I am needing some space. Now granted, the jail switched his schedule so now we don't have any days off at the same time. So the need for space shouldn't be an issue. I am just ready to get on my own and do the things that I want to do without having to answer to anyone. I feel like I am always having to explain myself. Husbby only wants to listen to what I have to say when it concerns him, or it has to do with something negative about my job. He doesn't want to hear that my boss gave me a compliment on the way that I answer the business phone. That is something that doesn't involve me about to lose my job. I am just so sick of dealing with all the BS that I have to deal with. I don't want it anymore. Well, I am repeating myself and my entries are getting boring. I will post again when I have something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment